Wednesday, June 5, 2013

a give 'em hell attitude

Photo





theskepticdervish: What Kind of Asian Are You My aunt posted...



theskepticdervish:

What Kind of Asian Are You

My aunt posted this on facebook. Fuckin died almost

WHY IS THIS NOT VIRAL YET?

this is social anxiety summed up in two gifs





this is social anxiety summed up in two gifs

the-absolute-funniest-posts: Friends Bloopers









the-absolute-funniest-posts:

Friends Bloopers

medicatedmaniac: :3



medicatedmaniac:

:3

"JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will..."

""JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will live forever""

-

 -Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)

#this was really sweet until i thought about the fact that if that were true she would have had to kill a person to create each one -Skyedestiny

How else do you explain Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, and Dobby?

(via vikingplumb)

I just fucking lost my shit. 

(via connor-sexonlegswithahat-temple)

the-absolute-funniest-posts: sherlokidpotterbloodofthrones: So...







the-absolute-funniest-posts:

sherlokidpotterbloodofthrones:

So yesterday at the Iron Man 3 Premiere this security guard asked me why I looked so sad. 

When I told him it was because I had been hoping to see Tom Hiddleston there, he told me that it was okay, he would be my Tom Hiddleston and proceeded to strike a series of poses. Best. Thing. Ever.

Reblogging myself because this man deserves our respect. He was amazing!

We don't get to choose who we love.













We don't get to choose who we love.

Photo





Photo

















idjitlovespie: [x]









idjitlovespie:

[x]

John Cho on saying no to Proposition 8, California's ban on gay...













John Cho on saying no to Proposition 8, California's ban on gay marriage. [x]

lonelygallifreyan: The chorus of Carry On My Wayward Son in...



lonelygallifreyan:

The chorus of Carry On My Wayward Son in circular Gallifreyan.

blotthis: BLESS THIS TEACHER HOLY SHIT



blotthis:

BLESS THIS TEACHER HOLY SHIT

padacklesland: reginasmom: THERE SHOULD BE SOME SORT OF...





padacklesland:

reginasmom:

THERE SHOULD BE SOME SORT OF WARNING BEFORE HD PICTURES OF JENSEN

"A dreamer is someone who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the..."

"A dreamer is someone who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

- Oscar Wilde (via theonlymagicleftisart)

Photo





Photo





Photo









"And that is my view about God"













"And that is my view about God"

No comments:

Post a Comment